1992 k2500 4x4 suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Davidk2500

Reaction score
I've had this truck for a few years now, finally getting around to building it. It's a 92 k2500 4x4. So far I've put a new interior in it, before the interior went in I replaced a floor pan on front passenger side, painted the entire floor. New rear shock mount on drivers side. New gas tank, all brake lines and fuel lines replaced, all new doors, replacing front fenders, new tires. I have the new rear quarter to put on the drivers side. Passenger side received new rocker and whole rear quarter. I'll paint it black once the body work is completed. Engine is the tbi 350. This truck was a Canadian forestry truck! I'm going to keep the glass clear.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Davidk2500

Reaction score
Look like a fun project!! Base model interior?
It was a base model beige interior. I replaced it with a 1993 blue interior, and converted my new doors to window crank because I prefer it over power windows. kept the rubber floor! This picture is what I'm aiming for...And another of the interior.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn, I love it. What size tires? I'd have to many ideas with a truck like that, it already looks set up to do some good off roading

tinfoil_hat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the W/T headlights & grill. Was this ever a factory option on 'burbs? A guy a few blocks over from me has this set up.

Reaction score
I like the W/T headlights & grill. Was this ever a factory option on 'burbs? A guy a few blocks over from me has this set up.

The Suburbans and 2-door Tahoes/Blazers were available like that from the factory but I think it was fleet order only because every one I've seen like that was some sort of ex fleet vehicle. His truck being from the forest service would explain that.