1992 Chevy C3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Bought this today. Steal at $500!

5.7L, 4L80, 14FF w/4.10, and hydroboost brakes!

Just needs a few things, door pins, battery, EGR valve, and an oil pressure sender. I already have everything besides the pressure sender laying around from past trucks.

Just going to be my new tow pig. Nothing fancy. Was really wanting a K3500 dually but this thing was too cheap to pass up. It will work just fine for now. Most of what I post in this thread will just be a few towing upgrades and fixing whatever breaks.

I'll post better pictures later.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Went to the junkyard today, scored lots of good stuff (check the Classifieds section). For this thing I got a Tach Cluster, Trans cooler, brake controller (we'll see if it works) and a V6 intake tube. I also ordered new door handles, tumblers, and a trans temp gauge. I already have a 2 1/16 gauge pod mounted on an old A-Pillar from another truck that I'll throw in this one.

And registered and insured it today. Between that and the junkyard $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Chewy1576

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well done! I paid almost the same just for the 14B FF and front diff with 4.10 gears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Well done! I paid almost the same just for the 14B FF and front diff with 4.10 gears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I figure if this thing ever completely craps out on me I will probably make money on it by parting it out and scrapping it. The rear end alone is $300.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk