1991 RCLB Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Had to ditch the crooked bumper for now to make room for the new class 3 hitch setup.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Continued sanding. Started working on the hood. All the body side molding is gone. Need one of those 3M wheels to remove all the tape and stripes. I plan on getting as much as I can this Sunday. I want it all black ASAP!

2 Sweet

Oozing Machismo
Reaction score
Just read your thread from start to finish. Awesome stuff man. I love the truck, and really enjoy seeing the updates and all the details/pics you've put into it. That truck has come a long way. Very nice work :cheers:

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Needs a bath but the passenger side is done. Started the roof but ran out of paint...again.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Just got around to shooting the hood. This is a very half-ass paint job. I plan to go over it with a scotch-brite pad to dull everything except the flares.

Got a new pair of rear tires. That's all I got for now.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Took a scotchbrite pad to the pad to knock down all the shiny spots. Going to go over it with 1000 grit and it should be a uniform flat after that. It looks quite sinister now.