1991 RCLB Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
In case anyone was interested...

Here's the truck putting on a show.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Here's a clean run with no downed cones..
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

dave_erald

Live the dream, or don't, your choice...
Reaction score
Good progress man. And as far as the TBI firing right up, I don't know why people give these motors such a hard time, I've yet to meet one that was real ignorant to live with, or be such a complete problem that they had to toss it.

Granted yeah the engine itself leaked or broke, but the fuel injection system itself I really liked. In fact I miss the old blue truck I had. 350, rebuilt throttle body and a flowmaster 80 series crossflow was mint.

Keep up the good work bro. Haters hate that

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
The only thing about this truck that I really need to change is the gearing. Everything else is just for fun but the gearing is terrible, 3.08s ugh. Engine chugs like a freight train and does good both at both local and highway driving. I drove it to work today with both windows down and my arm hanging out, good country side driving.

Thanks for the compliments! Keeps me going. Next is replacing the damaged intake manifold and installing the headers. That should be happening in May when I have a week vacation.