1991 K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lowco8

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just bought a 1991 Sierra k1500. It was a real good deal but needs a lot of work. I need help with the dash. I know there were some post and I have read a lot of the internet trying to figure this out. So my question is, exactly which years and which models will work or me. I do not want to fight with a new body style dash. I just want to change mine. I have become frustrated and burned out. From what I understand the 88-91 K1500 Chevy and GMC are interchangeable, but NOT the C1500 dashs. What about the blazer, tahoe, suburban... etc. I truly believe my dash is beyond fixing. Just touching the dash causes it to break apart. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. If anyone knows where to get a whole dash please let me know. I have tried eBay and Craigslist and the parts catalogs such as LMC, to no avail

Lowco8

Reaction score
Yea, I just want to do a straight swap. So no other model than c and k will go straight in? Do you know anyone who sells them.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Junk yards and craigslist are about the only places to get them. Once in a while they'll pop up on eBay but they're big so shipping won't be cheap of you do find one

Lowco8

Reaction score
I live in Hawaii with 1 junk yard. who doesnt seem to want to sell anything. and nothing on craigslist.

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep checking eBay, I see them from time to time. They usually go for around $300 from what I recall and it's usually salvage yards selling them.