1991 Chevy SWB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aclay

Reaction score
Here are a few pictures of my 91 Chevy.
You must be registered for see images attach

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks very clean for a 91! Did you tint the tailis? The new headlights/parking lights always look great.That color paint always shined like a muugg when cleaned and waxed. Do you have any plans? I'd love to see the rear brought down and less chrome. Something done with front/rear bumpers, fender trim gone, mirrors updated, and perhaps paint the grille? Very nice.

aclay

Reaction score
Looks very clean for a 91! Did you tint the tailis? The new headlights/parking lights always look great.That color paint always shined like a muugg when cleaned and waxed. Do you have any plans? I'd love to see the rear brought down and less chrome. Something done with front/rear bumpers, fender trim gone, mirrors updated, and perhaps paint the grille? Very nice.

Thanks! It is a very clean truck and it's got 273,000 miles on it. Yeah I tinted the tails. I didn't want to go too dark just wanted it to be subtle. it still has a decent shined when it's cleaned up. I plan to two tone it and go with a more old school hot rod theme. Maybe some chrome reverses with wides whites and blacked out or stripped trim. It has been lowered 3/4 right now. I have put true duel thrush welded muffles with an H pipe and no cats. I have already stripped the chrome off of the grille and painted it. It is in the shop right now getting the a/c and heater fixed and a new cam installed.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice man. I think the white top/ black bottom "tuxedo" theme would be awesome two tone for that truck. Having it seperate @ the body line that runs just underneath the bed caps. Om guessing it has a 350 tbi just like mine? If so I'm really interested in what cam you're running and why. Thanks bro.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The truck looks clean! Especially with 27x,*** miles on it!! I think the old skool hot rod theme would look excellent on there, it's not something you see alot now-a-days! Also what cam are you having installed? Stock replacement or aftermarket?

aclay

Reaction score
Very nice man. I think the white top/ black bottom "tuxedo" theme would be awesome two tone for that truck. Having it seperate @ the body line that runs just underneath the bed caps. Om guessing it has a 350 tbi just like mine? If so I'm really interested in what cam you're running and why. Thanks bro.

I never thought of the tuxedo theme. It would look pretty cool like that with wide whites and chrome reverses on it. That is the line that I was going to use to break up the two tone look. I am thinking hot rod black and like a suede flat blue with a red almost fluorescent orange pinstripe breaking up the paint. The bumpers would be the same as the blue. I am looking for some bomber seats for the interior I think they would fit for the hot rod theme. As far as the Cam goes it is a Comp Cam 262 complete kit with springs timing chain and all the other seals and locks for the install. It will have a noticeable idle with my Thrush Mufflers and custom H pipe installed. The cam is supposed to improve low end torque so we'll see.

aclay

Reaction score
Well I get my truck back today. My cam, a/c, an tune up. It runs great according to the mechanic (he's a family friend). So I can trust him driving it. My father in law and mother in law are going to be bringing to me from OK. I can't freaking wait!!!!!! I am ready to drive ole blue again. I also started a group for Oklahoma and Texas members on here. Maybe we can all get together and admire each others trucks if we live close enough or want to meet up at a show.