1990 C1500 ABS (RWAL) removal.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
On a 94 k1500 is the adapter needed?

Sent from my 350 TBI powered iPhone

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Just did this today. Some how lost my brake lights.

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just did this today. Some how lost my brake lights.

Did you get it figured out?

I plan on doing this as soon as I get to redoing my rear brakes. I don't want any surprises!

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Did you get it figured out?

I plan on doing this as soon as I get to redoing my rear brakes. I don't want any surprises!
Yeah. It was completely unrelated. Bent new lines and i was good to go after the delete

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
Finally got around to doing this to my 90 RCSB 2wd. Even after i had swapped on the SSBC brake kit and changed the calipers, i still was getting the notorious bounce. After this delete, my pedal is always solid and no brake fade or bounce. I also added a set of Russell stainless line kit for the front and rear, which took care of my other issue when i was playing around the canyons. Great write up and suggest it strongly.

214martin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anybody have updated pictures of this from the original post? I want to make sure i did it correct. Stupid photobucket messed up all fprums throughout the interweb

laidbackbigun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So my input on this. I did only half a delete. I simply unplugged and removed controller. Brake pedal is solid. Would that be a sign of a bad prop valve

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll do this to my truck as I gave the flashing 6x brake light that n the dash but what if you do with the harness? Tape it up or snip the wires?