1989TBI to 04 SS swap questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys, ive been searching over forums for quite some time now just banking info and trying to understand everything i need to understand. Its tax season and im getting my hands on a wrecked 2004 Silverado SS with 60,000 km and ive had my 89 sbrc Z71 since highschool, time for the 350TBI and 700R4 to come out and the LQ9 and 4L65E are going in. I plan on using the manual transfer case thats in the truck right now to keep 2wd an option. What i need help with is understand some wiring stuff, where is the power from my tail lights head lights and interior lights coming from? I plan on using the whole harness from the truck and perhaps trimming it into the nice little fuse box but overall the whole wiring thing has me confused could somebody please "dumb down" what is going on with the electrical in my swap, i have a complete donnor vehicle and my truck was complete before i started ripping at the tbi.