1988-1999 Chevy K1500 Truck Mirror Power Smoked Style Turn Signal Telescoping Towing Textured Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brother Al

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi Tony,
Ive chatted with you on a couple other boards about other makes.

Question:
Is there a possibility that you can come up with a wiring harness and switch kit for defrost/heat & power telescoping features for the '88-'94 trucks? Something that would simply utilize an exising power feed in the fusebox?
There are several stock "blank" locations on the '88-'94 dash, below the radio pod, that could be used for a generic kit.

1ATony

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi Tony,
Ive chatted with you on a couple other boards about other makes.

Question:
Is there a possibility that you can come up with a wiring harness and switch kit for defrost/heat & power telescoping features for the '88-'94 trucks? Something that would simply utilize an exising power feed in the fusebox?
There are several stock "blank" locations on the '88-'94 dash, below the radio pod, that could be used for a generic kit.

I don't think that anything is in the works to add these features if your truck didn't have them. Most of our mirrors include different options so that you can match the options that your truck came with from the factory.

I'll keep this in mind though

Tony

Brother Al

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It would definately be a win-win-win. From a profitability standpoint, every '88-'94 C/K still out there could be a potential customer. The majority of '88-'94 C/Ks had basic mirrors. Power Mirrors didnt become popular until the '95-up redesign... same for mirror defrost...

If there was a plug'n play kit, many more owners would start buying the mirrors... its really not too complicated to create, from a manufacturing standpoint... the biggest issue would be having an auto shutoff/ protection circuit to prevent the mirror defrost from overheating and burning.