16x7 Cragar soft 8's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Since Im no longer using these rims, I figure I'd put these up for sale so I can get rid of them. Like the title says, they are 16x7 black Cragar Soft 8's. The center caps are included. The center caps have been power coated black a few yrs ago. The rims and caps are not perfect. Although there are no dents, no deep scratches, no curb rash, there is the usualy chipping of paint/wear. Two of the rims have a light over spray on them from when the truck was painted. Its not really that visable, its more of a dull area, and the spots that have over spray just dont really "shine" anymore. If someone wanted to take the time and re-paint the rims and caps, they would look brand new.

I can provide pictures upon request. I am looking to get $100/OBO for everything ( 4rims and 4caps ) I am located in East Texas. I would rather not ship these. Pickup only. Although if you want, I will drive to meet you half way. Nothing more than 100miles one-way though. Anything more, and youll have to pay for my gas to meet you there.

Thanks
-Jason

rosco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Considering this. I'm out in west Texas, but I'll be driving that way at the end of this month. Heading to Arkansas for a little vacation.

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pictures. As mentioned they are not perfect.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

As I mentioned two of the rims have a little overspray on them from when the truck got painted. Here's the pictures of the overspray on the two rims..

Sent from my iPhone