16" Jeep Wheels on '89 C1500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fmetalx

Reaction score
Since your bored here's another question: will putting two of the 16" Jeep wheels on the back and keeping the two stock 15" inch wheels on the front work?

I wouldn't keep it like that but it would be nice until I can get the spacers or what ever fix I need. Minus the strange looks/comments :evillol:

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I have the 17s but I'm runnin a 1.5" spacer all around. Are you running drop spindles or lowered any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Since your bored here's another question: will putting two of the 16" Jeep wheels on the back and keeping the two stock 15" inch wheels on the front work?

I wouldn't keep it like that but it would be nice until I can get the spacers or what ever fix I need. Minus the strange looks/comments :evillol:

Running different wheels front and rear will be fine...people run staggered sizes and widths all the time

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Also do you know the specs on the wheels? Back spacing is the key to what spacer you'll need

fmetalx

Reaction score
I have the 17s but I'm runnin a 1.5" spacer all around. Are you running drop spindles or lowered any?

Nope, everything is stock. The wheels actually don't even rub while jacked up but they do when weight is on them.

Also do you know the specs on the wheels? Back spacing is the key to what spacer you'll need

The distance from where the wheel attaches to the end of the wheel is 6 inches.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I cannot find what offset these wheels have. I really need to know that haha to figure this out. I'd really consider the 17s or 18s unless you're dead set on the 16s
Anyways, gonna be a pic *****
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

fmetalx

Reaction score
Upper or lower control arm?

Upper control arm

why these wheels? they look really plain..
Well, I got the wheels at a really good deal and I already ave the 16" tires. I think they look nice though. They are a little plain but they look much better then the stock wheels I already had.

I cannot find what offset these wheels have. I really need to know that haha to figure this out. I'd really consider the 17s or 18s unless you're dead set on the 16s
According to this chart the offset should be 51mm right?:

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm kind of stuck with these wheels because I already have the 16" tires and the wheels. :think:

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
According to one of the places I buy tires from that wheel has a 45 offset.