13" NBS rear disc on 14 bolt SF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NoLoveRacing

Reaction score
got some 5/16 steel made. Just going to weld them on and turn so I dont have the issue with the caliper positions.

opusd2

Reaction score
I've got access to a mill I use, just not all the extra funds to buy the stock and sell them. BUT!!! If someone knows where I can find the drawings online (or can provide them) for the brackets to do the disc conversion on a 10 bolt, we may be able to make a deal of sorts on labor...

Nash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone found a place to make the spacer blocks for 14B SF for reasonable price yet

I found a place that made the 60 mm blocks for for my 14 bolt SF.

Last edited:

Nash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received my 60 mm spacers (aluminum) for my 14 bolt SF in the mail Monday. (1-27-14) Nice work.

Last edited:

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You need to make a build thread.... I wanna see more pics of this truck! And that color... my my my...

nobears

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
X2 on the spacers. I have most of the parts on hand for one helluva brake/axle upgrade on the burban. 06 spindles and brake hardware on the front, locked 14 bolt SF on the back with disks. Also, what did you do cable wise for the e brake cable?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

nobears

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found a place that made the 60 mm blocks for for my 14 bolt SF.
who did you find to make the spacer blocks? I'm fixing to do a rear end/4 wheel brake upgrade and am in need of a set.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk