1 more from FSC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome man. Your no longer gunna post on fsc?? thats too bad man, ive never had any problems, just ignore the ****** bags and post away. But welcome anyways. Post some more pics of your work in progress. Did you decide on a paint color yet?

Yeah Dropped I'm done posting over there. It's a wrap !!!!
It was a tough choice to make because I met some very good people from there and there's a ton of FSC knowledge to be had but the ****** bag population has grown over there and I personally felt things were getting a bit out of control. After reading some of the post in their threads about President Obama & the Haiti Earthquake Victims I decided I no longer wanted to surround myself with people who are so ignorant & bitter towards others. I could not believe I was reading some of the crap that was typed in those threads and what I found to be even more disappointing was that some of the moderators just leaned back and let it go on. So, I felt is was best to separate myself from the hatred & ignorance by simply moving on to another forum that don't allow or promote that kind of B.S. on their website.

As for my paint choice, I've decided to go with Light Quazar Blue Metallic and she should be done this March.

Last edited:

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks 97Bowtie.....

She's coming togeather slowly but surely. She'll never look as sweet as your's but she'll be a nice head turner when all is done.

before

You must be registered for see images attach

present

Last edited:

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
That sucks man i just keep to certain sections and I just ignore the BS. I have built my truck from that site. But at least your not gone form all the boards. Are you still going to make it out to Carlisle this year??? That is an awesome color I cant wait to see it. Great color man I love this truck is that color.
You must be registered for see images attach

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I built my truck from that site too with the advice & tips of some very good people over there so it was very hard to walk away but it was best that I did.
As for the Carlisle 2010 meet I'm not sure at this point because we're shopping for a new home and plan to be in it by mid summer at the latest.
I promised the wifey the paint job on the Silvy in March is it for the truck this year and every other penny after that goes into the kitty for a new home so we won't be doing much at all until after the new home deal is done and we're moved in.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
thanks, im selling my truck and looking for another ext cab to build like my last one. kinda like yours lol

I agree with ya on the bs part on fsc. its really getting on my nerves as well but ill just deal with it. im going to my best to get up to Carlisle so we'll see