09 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
My 96 GMC Suburban is down for a little while and I needed another vehicle for my backup.

So I found this 2009 Tahoe. My plan is to keep it respectable with a little bit of attitude. I'm getting the front windows tinted tomorrow. I'll post as I do things, but it is on the back burner as i have to focus on getting my Suburban back on the road.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm contemplating abt buyin something similar but as a burb. They've got alot of nice options. Good score looks pretty clean

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
I'm so used to the room in a Suburban that the Tahoe seems small. I'll probably get used to it, but its weird for now.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Build information.

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice, jealous of that ebony interior and the silver accents. Ours has that funky woodgrain.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm so used to the room in a Suburban that the Tahoe seems small. I'll probably get used to it, but its weird for now.
I was almost the same, went from ext cab to the burb and it took while to adjust then got my crew cab and felt weird not having that extra space.
How many miles on it

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Got the front windows tinted.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Very nice, jealous of that ebony interior and the silver accents. Ours has that funky woodgrain.

I looked at enough of them to know what I liked and didn't like and found the exact model I wanted. After I missed one, I obsessed and hunted this one down. It's exactly the same but a year older. I think you could switch out the wood grain reasonably easy or paint it to what you like, which was what I was planning if i wound up compromising(which I would have had a hard time doing). I had set myself a while to find one of these. I'm stoked that the body is as dent free as it is and it has all the options I wanted. I actually saw the one I missed after it was sold and it had a worse off finish than this one. Both front seats are starting to have wear issues. I can get them fixed for a couple hundred bucks if they really start to wear. I can get a really good discount at a really good upholstery shop through my job.

I was almost the same, went from ext cab to the burb and it took while to adjust then got my crew cab and felt weird not having that extra space.
How many miles on it

I'm getting used to it and I'm staring to have fun with it too. It's pretty sporty.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
I'm contemplating abt buyin something similar but as a burb. They've got alot of nice options. Good score looks pretty clean

This caught my eye today. It made me reconsider my choice.