04 Escalade 6.0 AWD build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Updated my build on TYF a few wks but not here, well after the front door was replaced I realized the front edge of the rear door was tweaked so got the rear door off the same Escalade I got the front door off of and swapped it out

You must be registered for see images attach

Upgraded all the door speakers to Rockford Fosgate

Scored a complete set of door panels off an EXT the weatherstripping along the top edge along the door on my 04 was black the ones off the 03 EXT were gray so swapped the rear ones onto my rear panels here’s the passenger side all done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sent out the headlight, fog light & driver rear window switch to be converted to blue LED’s here they are the came out mint, can’t wait to get the rest of the interior done

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Switches look good. Roughly a 2 week turnaround? Does he do switches for 400's as well?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

A lil less mine should be back today or tomorrow, and not sure I’ll ask him if you want

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I’ve been thinking about rims, either NNBS Escalade rims or the current generation rims, I think if I went with the current generation rims I could get away with leaving the door handles, running board & roof rack chrome

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Looks good, I think either one of those would look nice

Mind if I ask who did all your switches? I was just Googling that yesterday, I think blue would look good in my truck.

Btw I'll be going to the yards this weekend if it is nice weather - I'll keep an eye out for those parts you texted me about.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good, I think either one of those would look nice

Mind if I ask who did all your switches? I was just Googling that yesterday, I think blue would look good in my truck.

Btw I'll be going to the yards this weekend if it is nice weather - I'll keep an eye out for those parts you texted me about.

ScottyBoy on TYF did the switches, he said he doesn’t do the GMT400 switches due to most of them have replaceable bulbs and you don’t have to solder anything like on the GMT800 trucks, and sounds good just shoot me a text

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the headlight and foglight switches in tonight can’t wait to get the rest switched over to blue LED’s