04 Escalade 6.0 AWD build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That plate delete looks clean!
I wish I could get away without running a front plate. I didn't run one for about a month on my Yukon until I got pulled over for it. I'm thinking about pulling it off my new truck and seeing how long I can get away with it before I get pulled over again lol

It does looks so much better, damn that sux if you have holes fill them up and if u get pulled over throw the plate on the dash so it's visible and just be like hey this trucks been in state since new didn't want to ruin the bumper and throw a plate on it, or just leave it on the dash tucked at an angle so it's visible at all times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Funny how plate laws are different all over the place. Here in Missouri one tons don't need to run a rear plate at all, my dad's '06 3500 has run a front plate only since he bought it new. Never been so much as asked about it.

Truck is looking good!

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Funny how plate laws are different all over the place. Here in Missouri one tons don't need to run a rear plate at all, my dad's '06 3500 has run a front plate only since he bought it new. Never been so much as asked about it.

Truck is looking good!

That's crazy if anything I'd figure a rear plate would be needed only cause that way the cops can at least run the plates when they are behind you

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The correct exhaust tip came the other day, either getting the muffler and tip put on this weekend or next week, e-fans came in, and scored another NOS Escalade intake emblem

You must be registered for see images attach

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Made an appointment to get the muffler and tip installed Monday at 4:30

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well got the muffler and tip installed today (don't mind the filthy truck) looks pretty good might have the tip tucked up closer to the body, could go up a tad, going to get a Corsa cat-back down the road so this isn't really permanent, sounds great need to get some clips

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the OEM e-fan harness from @ScottyBoy today, just need to get the fans turned on in the PCM and get it tuned at the same time and the fans will be ready to go in

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's a clip of the exhaust at idle

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media