04 Escalade 6.0 AWD build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ordered a used OEM GM windshield wiper linkage/transmission off EBay due to the driver side mounting point being cracked on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got these mint puddle lights from @05Single today

You must be registered for see images attach

And scored this AC Delco rear end active braking hose assembly off Amazon Prime going to replace the two brake lines from the ABS to the rear end on Wednesday

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I keep watching for a set of Escalade mirrors for my truck, I really want color matched mirrors with those puddle lights!! I keep watching for one to pop up on CL being parted out so I can snag those and the color matched door handles.
If you happen to find some in decent shape (especially in Silver Birch Metallic) I want em!

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I keep watching for a set of Escalade mirrors for my truck, I really want color matched mirrors with those puddle lights!! I keep watching for one to pop up on CL being parted out so I can snag those and the color matched door handles.
If you happen to find some in decent shape (especially in Silver Birch Metallic) I want em!

I'll let you know I honestly only really see the Caddy white or black for the most part if you find mirrors with caps the wrong color Dorman makes replacement ones just paint them and pop them on that's where I got mine cause when I got the truck it had these ugly chrome caps on the mirrors, is silver birch a Denali color too?

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Oh really! I didn't know Dorman made the caps for them! That would be easy to paint.
Yeah, it's a Denali color as well. I actually ran across this one being parted out right after I posted that here lol But this guy parts out a lot of stuff like this and he's usually a little high if I remember correctly.

You must be registered for see images

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh really! I didn't know Dorman made the caps for them! That would be easy to paint.
Yeah, it's a Denali color as well. I actually ran across this one being parted out right after I posted that here lol But this guy parts out a lot of stuff like this and he's usually a little high if I remember correctly.

You must be registered for see images

Yup here you go they come black but are paintable, put it on with 3M double sided automotive tape and they will be held on good

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Replaced the broken windshield wiper transmission today

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Decided on mufflers to run on the Escalade going to pick up two of these Magnaflow mufflers and weld them in place of the dual in and out muffler had one on my OBS Tahoe sounded real mean, gonna eventually put a Corsa cat-back on it but don't want to drop 1k on exhaust atm