‘14 2wd front brake swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob442

Reaction score
Definitely interesting. An has me wondering how you could make it work on a lifted 2wd. I'll have see who makes what for the newer 2wd. I have fabtech spindle an upper arms
You would have to go with a long travel arms and modify the lower. Or drop the factory lower and use lift knuckles off of a 08+

Bob442

Reaction score
After realizing I had a bad bump steer issue, I had to whip out the paper and pencil, and yes LEGO to come up with a solution, best one I had was to notch the frame, and lower the upper control arm mounts 1 3/4” to get everything all happy again.

I used 1/4” 2x6 tubing and filleted it. Took 4 hours to do one side, but it’s all happy. Gotta flip the tie rod now and I’ll call it a complete success.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Bob442

Reaction score
The 14’ ball joints aren’t designed to run inverted. I would not rely on all my trucks weight held in by a 1/16” snap ring, yes there is a press fit.