246 to BW 4401 help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

azkburb

Reaction score
Anyone have a wiring diagram for a BW4401? I checked out the other thread on this but my 246 is not plug an play.

lha1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can I ask you what is that part an whats it do an what year make an model truck?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
3500s that the 4401 came in have another sensor in the front diff to get it in sync before engaging. im not sure if that will cause you an issue or not with what you are trying to swap it into.

azkburb

Reaction score
Can I ask you what is that part an whats it do an what year make an model truck?

Transfer case 1996 3500 borg warner 4401

3500s that the 4401 came in have another sensor in the front diff to get it in sync before engaging. im not sure if that will cause you an issue or not with what you are trying to swap it into.

People have done it. There is a thread about it on this site but the wiring diagram pictures are gone. I have most of the 96 harness and it will plug into my 99 but there are 4 wires that were cut and I have no idea where they should go.

azkburb

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Found this after days of searching. I think this may solve all of my problems I have to look at the wiring again. If anyone else has more info I'd appreciate the help.