Transfer Case parts Hook up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bleezy88

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to the site but so far its awesome. With everybody else being so helpful I figured I would do what I can to help out all my fellow members.
I work at a parts warehouse that specializes in transfer case parts. I can get you anything and everything you need for these trucks, I know all about them and all of the problems they have and correct the way to fix them. These transfer cases are pretty good in most cases but definitely not bullet proof especially if you use it like you should!
If you need anything from parts, advice, or exploded diagrams feel free to pm me and i will do all I can to help you out.
Thanks guys I know I will be hearing from some of you soon!

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Could you get the shift linkage from the case to the floor shifter. I tried to adjust mine and it broke in half, good thing its not a DD any more lol.

bleezy88

Reaction score
shift linkage can be tricky what year, what model transfer case, it would have to be used and a lot of my cores don't have exterior parts like linkage but we might get lucky

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Ive got a good spare NP243 in the garage if anyone knows anyone around west michigan whos is interested