Pushbutton 4X4 not working? Troubshooting Info here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
The requests for help on pushbutton 4x4's seems to be on the rise. In the interest of not having to repost the info over and over, I've made one big inclusive PDF.

Troubleshooting, wiring diagrams, component pictures, pin out assignments, a couple tutorials, soldering tecniques .....it's all here.

If this doc doesn't help you, you need to find a shop to fix it for you!

Admins may want to sticky this so it doesn't get lost.

I only address the pushbutton 4x4, floor shift is slightly different and auto 4x4 is significantly different.

Cheers.

Edit: Ooppsie. The file is 42 mb and won't attach. Anyone want to host it or maybe an admin can upload it?

Edit #2: lets see if this works - Pushbutton 4X4.pdf - 47.62 MB

New link: http://www.filedropper.com/pushbutton4x4

Last edited:

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Maybe you can use the "Snipping Tool" on your computer and turn the file into jpgs instead, then upload via photobucket then it won't be a link, just photos right on the page :waytogo:

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Yes sticky this!

Send me your email in a PM and I can send it directly to you since you're in the middle of a fracus right now.

I'll find a way to host it somewhere. There must be a free service available in some dark corner of the net....

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Lets see if this one works: Pushbutton 4X4.pdf - 47.62 MB

It was virus and trouble free when I uploaded it.

As with all things downloaded frm the 'net, use with caution and scan it before opening anything zip or rar. It should just be one 47 MB PDF file in the download.....

:)

OldGuy96

Reaction score
Is this file still available? I tried all of the links and none of them work.

Thanks in advance!

Lets see if this one works: Pushbutton 4X4.pdf - 47.62 MB

It was virus and trouble free when I uploaded it.

As with all things downloaded frm the 'net, use with caution and scan it before opening anything zip or rar. It should just be one 47 MB PDF file in the download.....

:)