L31 Extreme Budget Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For anybody considering purchasing from ACC do not waste your time. Opened up the vinyl flooring kit that is supposed to be a custom fit product. The jute material does not even come close to being correct and nothing is molded at all. I will call them tomorrow but their fitment is absolutely laughibly bad. They might as well have sent a kit for a Ford Econoline or some other such vehicle the fitment is so poor.
I'll second that. I got that vinyl flooring from them for a suburban. Initially tried working with it last fall after temps had dropped into the 60's and gave up within an hour. I'm still waiting until temps are in the 90's so I can lay it out in the sun and try to bake it into some kind of a pliable material that I can work with. It will probably get used for other projects first though as it does seem be a really tough material, and I am on the verge of parting out that suburban anyway.