Front end rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

offroadtahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry again, I have 1993 k2500 8 lug 8600 gvw, so the lower ball joints are the same for 7200 - 8600 ?
The gvw doesn't matter.k1500-k3500 all use one of the 3 types I listed,you go by what type lower control arm's you have.

check back on my previous post added pics and more details

Last edited:

lukeapre

Reaction score
Same thing man, trying to take the slop out of my 99 2500 suburban. I replaced EVERYTHING hahahaha. Bushings ball joints super steer cognito red head gear box etc. all upgraded parts to my knowledge. No cheap crap. The biggest difference for me was the steering box itself, a close second was the cognito bracket things. Even with the red head gear box I had to adjust it about a year after I got it, then needed to be adjusted again a year or so later. Now the thing drives really well. However, even still, there’s a little bit of bump steer left. I just received the bilstien damper today. Truck now has a 4” lift and 35’s I’m hoping this bilstien takes care of that last little bit.

lukeapre

Reaction score
The bilstien mentioned earlier compared to stock stabilizer. Think it’s for an f250. The extended length is very close if not the same. The bilstein compressed length is a bit longer. Not sure if it’ll make any difference for me. Note, I’m not attaching this to a stock center link. Lifted type center link. This lift was made to use a stock stabilizer so shouldn’t matter.
You must be registered for see images attach

lukeapre

Reaction score
Fit right in there. Lock to lock seems fine. Stock center link the piston part would be facing up only real difference. Other pics are how the cognito brackets look installed. Had those on for years along with the super steer and the red head. All that stuff works well together so far. The idler arm and pitman arm are moog and they’re also holding up. It’s been hit or miss with moog. Buyer beware.