Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerrys1990

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Evening fellow truck buddies,
I am Jeremy Rogers from Cunningham Machine. I am sure a lot of you have heard of us or use our product. I just want to expand out to more members where they can feel free to ask us any questions. For those of you that don't know who we are. We are a small machine shop in western KY. We make a lot of parts for these trucks. Disc brake adapters, steering shafts, tie rod sleeves, and most importantly our heavy duty door bushings. The owner Tommy also owns a business in Oklahoma City called Stroud Safety.

I have seen our name and parts mentioned a few times here over the time and figure it was time to venture out. If anyone ever has any questions about a product we offer, something new you would like to see, or just truck talk feel free to message us anytime. Facebook, here, call the shop 270-753-4474 and ask for Jeremy.

I too do own a couple GMT400 trucks. One being drag raced quite often. So far best time of 5.56 @ 128 in the 1/8th and 8.97 in the 1/4.

Good Morning Jeremy, I've been scanning the Cunningham page for the bushing/pin kits, and the HD roller. Just wondering if all of the parts come with instructions so a bumbling feller doesn't mess anything up? Looking forward to using your Made In USA quality parts. Tired of Dorkman stuff breaking upon install and having to slam the heck out of my door!!